Thursday, November 4, 2010

November already!! 51 more sleeps!!!

Anyone who knows me knows that my FAVORITE time of year is Christmas! The pretty lights up all over, the Christmas trees, the decorations, family gatherings, it is all wonderful!! And there is ONLY 51 more sleeps till Christmas morning! I am looking so forward to seeing my twins faces, they are now 3 and are already excited to see Santa, they are making wish lists, we have started Christmas crafting....ohhhh the fun and excitement!!

With that being said, I have a, ummmm, few....well maybe lots of things to get done before then!! My goal is to have all sewing done by the end of November. This will leave December wide open for family fun, baking and enjoying the holidays!!

So, I did not post hardly at all in October :( Things were so busy. We celebrated the twins 3rd birthday, made some cakes, worked, and...sewing sewing sewing sewing!! And then Halloween with the kids!

So here are some pictures of what I have been doing :)

The cakes:

My Daughters 3rd birthday cake...Tinkerbell in the flower garden

My Sons 3rd birthday cake. A Disney Cars theme, he loved it!

Happy face cake

Justin Beiber themed cake for a young girls party

Strawberry Shortcake cake

Close up of the house and strawberries. These were 100% handcrafted and edible
I have so many more pictures to post, but  I will save some for tomorrow!!

I am back on my goal of blogging everyday again!! I have missed being in touch with everyone!!

Hope you all have a GREAT day and talk with you tomorrow!!


3 comments:

QuiltSue said...

Your cakes are just awesome. It must take hours to do one.

Crafty Girl Creations said...

Thank you Sue!!

Ivory Spring said...

Christine,

It's great to hear from you again. Your cakes are amazing!