Friday, November 5, 2010

Bloggers Quilt Festival


Amy over at Amy's Creative Side is hosting a Bloggers Quilt Festival!

I thought I would enter this quilt.
First Quilt I ever made
I made this quilt about 2 years ago and it was my very first quilt. I made it for my daughter.  My daughter has this on her bed and uses it every night. Once she outgrows the toddler size bed, she will need a bigger quilt as this is a perfect size for her bed right now!

Thank you Amy for hosting this event!


Amy's Creative Side - Blogger's Quilt Festival

3 comments:

Linda at Roscoe's Ma said...

I love, love, love this quilt. Simple blocks showcasing color. Nice quilt! And it is so cool that she loves it so much. Maybe she'll make quilts someday too.

Crafty Girl Creations said...

Thank you Linda :) My daughter has already been sewing. Had her on the machine at 2 1/2 making a pillow (which she uses every night). And today we made a sock monkey :)

Carol said...

Very pretty first quilt.