Wednesday, March 24, 2010

need a few more hours in my day!

I love quilting. The problem is there are just too many things that I want to make and not enough hours in my day!! Here are the things I have on my to do list as of right now:
1. Kayne's Wall hanging
2. Meadow Breeze BOM
3. Pinwheel Party
4. Mini Easter quilt along
5. Quilt for my youngest daughter
6. Charm pack bag
7. Honey bun bag
8. Have fabric for some Bargello's for a couple of family members

I am also teaching Kayne's mom how to quilt! And she has some projects she would like to do together.

Other projects I have on my list:
1. Crib bedding
2. Baby blanket
3. Tutu's

And one thing I would LOVE to do is a Dear Jane Quilt! This is a project I would like to do for me, have it become a family heirloom, and take my time to complete this one.

Now that I have my to do lists typed out, I better get sewing!!! Would love to have these all done this year, plus more!! hmmmm, how to get a few more hours a day just for sewing...who needs sleep, right?

No comments: