Tuesday, May 1, 2012

100 and pretty excited!!

Hello Everyone!!

I was looking over things and I realized that this is my 100th post!! Wow, that really is a milestone for me!

What a great post to share something really exciting, at least for me :)  I entered into a McCalls Next Design Star Challenge, and my submission was accepted!!!!! Voting starts today for the first round, and everyone can vote everyday for 1 quilt.  There is such amazing work and creativity that has been entered. This year, there is 2 different categories, amateur and professional. I have entered into the amateur category. I would love to advance to the next round

There is a link to the right of my page that takes you to the quilt that I entered into the contest. Feel free to click it and if you would like you can vote to :)

This quilt has been a long time in the making. This was supposed to be a quick to do wall hanging. Little did I know that it would take me quite some time to finish. This quilt challenged me on so many levels, I learned lots, I discovered things I like, and some things I dislike, but I can say I tried and learned :) And I can finally say, I have finished this...one UFO off my list...wooohooo!!

Hope everyone is doing well, and have a fabulous day!!

Christine

No comments: