Monday, September 26, 2011

in search of...

Hi Everyone!!

With Christmas less than 3 months away, my mind is beginning to really think about what I am going to give to family and friends. I tend to make several of the gifts that we give and I would like to stick to that if possible. I am also hoping to use up a bunch of my wonderful fabric stash to help cut the costs this year.

For the past couple of years, the twins have helped me make gifts and this year I am sure that I will have all 3 wanting to help. Sure does make me smile that all 3 like sewing at such a young age :)

That being said, I am looking for some project ideas. Items that will be quick and simple to make.  I am thinking some mug rugs for adults with a mug to go with it, maybe bags, or quilted notebook covers.  The little girls in the family are easy, but the 9 and 13 y.o. boys...a bit more of a challenge. Just like the ladies I find are easier to create for then men.

Oh what to do, what to make....I am hoping to collect ideas soon and finalize what I am making so I can have everything done by December 1st.  I am hoping to keep December wide open or family fun and holiday activities!!

So, any suggestions would be welcomed!!

Christine

No comments: